Before you sign up for The Niching Spiral Homestudy Course, please watch this short video below.
It might seem like a funny thing for me to ask you to pause and slow down before you sign up, but that’s just what I’d like to invite you to do.
For what it is, and compared to other similar programs on the market, this program is, in my mind, inexpensive.
But it’s still your time and money.
Which are both precious. I remember years ago, my friend Deo saying to me of a thrift store purchase gone wrong, “$2 is a lot to spend on something you don’t really want.”
If you’re like me, you likely skim those long sales letters (like the one you just came from!) and that means there’s a good chance you missed some important bits. So I want to invite you to go back and read it in full because it’s so important to me that you only sign up for this if it’s really right for you.
Or, if you’re pretty sure it’s a fit, the following points are the most important things you could read to know for sure if this program is really going to be a fit for you. It’s the result of feedback from dozens of participants and my experiences running programs like this in the past.
After reading the following carefully, I want to invite you to pause and just sit with it all for a bit. To slow it down a little and bring some mindfulness to this purchasing experience. If this program still feels like a fit for you, I’d love for you to sign up.
If not, I hope you’ll find the right help to take the next step in your business and in sorting out your niche.
And, if timing is the only issue, then I hope I might get to see you at a future Niching Spiral program.
And, if you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email and ask me anything you like.
This program could be perfect for you if:
- You know you need a niche and are finally ready to give this process the focus it deserves.
- You’ve tried to figure out your niche before and it hasn’t worked out for you.
- You’re craving some very nuts and bolts, step-by-step guidance on how to figure out your niche.
- You’re tired of trying to figure this all out by yourself and are willing and excited to enlist help from friends and colleagues.
- You resonate with what you just read above.
- You’re willing and self-motivated enough to be able to commit at least 30 minutes per day, five days a week for 90 days.
- You’re willing to spend eight hours doing what’s essential to get ready for the program so that you get the most out of it.
- You have a Facebook account (basically essential as there will be a Facebook group available to support you).
- You’re committed to treating your business like a business (vs a hobby).
This could also be perfect for you if:
- You’ve read The Niching Nest and feel aligned with my take on niching (or at least watched the 17 minute video below).
- You’re aware that niching is a process that never stops but you wouldn’t mind finding a place to start.
- You understand that building a sustainable business with focus and dedication takes 18 months to three years.
- You’re willing to give me really candid and honest feedback along the way to help me make it better.
This is likely not a fit if:
- You are secretly hoping for a quick fix where you fill out some assessment and, 30 minutes later, you’ve figured out your niche.
IMPORTANT: This is Not a Personal Coaching Program.
This program is not the same as hiring a personal coach or participating in a small group coaching program where you get a lot of personal attention from the instructor. This is a home study course. The beta version will have the benefit of my time and attention but that’s not fundamentally what it is. If you’d rather have a one on one coaching relationship, then go here.
What This Program Is.
The Niching Spiral Homestudy Course is my best attempt to help you get your niche sorted out by breaking the process down into manageable steps.
It’s my best attempt to take over a decade of experience in live workshops, six-week over-the-phone coaching programs, one-on-one work, reading and grappling with colleagues around the thorny issue of niching, and translate it into something that I dearly hope will be of great use to you.
It’s my best attempt to take the question, “How do I figure out my niche?” and answer it as conclusively as a question like this will allow from every angle and direction I know of, using every metaphor and tool I’ve come across along the way.
And it’s also a Beta Version. That means it’s going to not be perfect. It’s going to have some bumps in the road too. And your candid feedback as a colleague would mean the world to me.
You can sign up below.